Specs & Brochures
Standard Chainwheels are our most economical model for operating valves in high, normally out of reach locations. Chainwheels easily attach to the hand wheel of valves ranging from 2”-36” in diameter.
Available in the following materials:
- Cast Iron is our most economical material. It is recommended in mildly corrosive environments.
- Ductile Iron is more shock resistant than cast iron and is required for conversions to a hammer-blow style wheel.
- Aluminum is a lightweight alternative that comes with a stainless attachment set.
- Bronze will resist corrosion under severe operating conditions where high humidity, salt, and water are the main corrosive agents.It is used where equipment is exposed to extreme corrosive elements and comes with a stainless steel attachment set.
Corrosion Resistant is recommended when the chainwheel will be exposed to a corrosive environment. Available coatings for the chainwheel and all components are epoxy and galvanized. Both options come with stainless steel attachment sets.Standard Components:
- Guide arm and cap
- Zinc plated carbon steel attachment set for clamping to the valve hand wheel
- Attachment instructions for installing the chainwheel to the hand wheel of the valve