Kinetrol Model 09
Operating Specifications Output Torque: 2280 lbf ins/261 Nm at 100 psi/7 bar Angle of Travel (adjustable): 80° - 100° (restricted travel versions available) Displaced Volume: 39.3 in3/644 cm3 Finish: Epoxy stove enamel Weight: 6.91 lb/3.86 kg (excluding coupling)
- Casing: Models 0M0, 01, 02, 03, 05 & 07 Pressure die cast ZL16 zinc alloy. Models 08, 09, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20 & 30 Die cast or sand cast aluminium alloy.
- Vane & output shaft: Models 0M0, 01, 02, 03 and 05 stainless steel. Models 07 to 30 SG iron, zinc plated.
- Shaft bushes: PTFE coated bronze.
- Seals: Moulded polyurethane. High and low-temperature seals also available - contact Kinetrol.
- Seal expanders: Stainless spring steel. Couplings: Weldable mild steel, zinc plated.
- Working temperature range: -20°C (-5°F) to 80°C (175°F). High-temperature option up to 100°C (212°F) using temperature seals and higher temperatures with special equipment - contact Kinetrol for details. * Low-temperature option down to -40°C (-40°F) include option “L” at end of actuator coding. *Contact Kinetrol for Atex Approval rating.
- Maximum recommended working pressure: 100 psi (7 bar) Maximum overload pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
All of Kinetrol's modular options provides the functionality and control you need in an easy to mount, space savings package. Option packages include:
- Limit switch boxes for open/close indication - various switches for hazardous areas
- Solenoid valve
- Fail Safe Spring Return Unit
- AP pneumatic positioner
- EL electropneumatic positioner
- P3 on/off positioner including hazardous areas
- Clear Cone position monitor
- Female drive spring
- ISO adaptor
- Spring to center
- Geared manual override