Specs & Brochures
M9 Block and Bleed Gauge Valves
A ¼" FNPT x (3) ¼" FNPT multi-port block and bleed valve for universal use wherever more than one outlet is required
M9 Block and Bleed Gauge Valves Features:
- Packing below threads prevents lubricant washout, thread corrosion, process contamination and eliminates galling.
- Easily adjustable packing decreases replacement downtime and increases valve life.
- Metal-to-metal seated bleed plug enables safe pressure venting without breaking threaded connections.
- Safety back seating prevents stem blowout or removal during operation and provides a metal-to-metal secondary stem seal while in the fully open position.
- ENC plated 316 SS prevents galling or freezing of stem threads.
- Rolled stem, bonnet and male NPT threads provide additional strength.
- Mirror stem finish in the packing area enables smooth operation and extends packing life.
- One-piece handle design prevents loss due to vibration or during maintenance.
- Soft or metal seat for bubble-tight shutoff is field-replaceable for easy maintenance.
- Extended valve life: damaged soft seat can be removed, leaving a metal seated valve.