Materials: CS, SS, Monel®, Duplex and other exotic materials Seats: Metal and Soft
Connections: 1/4” to 3/4” threaded, flanged, also available for direct mounting
Orifice Sizes: 0.136” [3.5 mm], 3/16” [4.7 mm], 1/4” [6.4 mm], 3/8” [9.5 mm]
Pressure (max): 6,000 psig [414 barg]
Temperature (max): 1,000°F [538°C]
The range of pressure manifolds is suitable for all types of static pressure instruments, from gauges to "smart" pressure transmitters. Available for direct or remote mounting, the pressure manifolds enable isolation, calibration and venting in a single unit.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact design requires minimum space for operation and installation.
- Fewer leak points reduce leakage by having fewer parts to assemble.
- Free-swiveling ball end stem (metal seat) assures bubble-tight valve closure without seat galling.
- The AGCO Mount provides easy instrument removal. Direct bolting to the manifold allows the instrument to be removed independently of the piping. This facilitates repairs, service, and calibration.
- Immediate installation with AGCO Mount’s manifold, steam block, bracket, and all associated piping can be installed without the instrument at the time of plant construction.
- Secure mounting is provided by the AGCO Mount. Instrument piping stability is enhanced when directly supported by the pipe stand through the manifold.
- All valve threading is isolated. Packing is below stem threads, body-to-bonnet seal is below the threads eliminating process fluid corrosion.
- Less instrument damage with the AGCO Mount. The instrument can be safely warehoused until final “loop” checkout, reducing the chances of damage during construction.