Rovalve Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve Fig S20
Full Range of Operators and Accessories Available: Handwheel (standard) Manual bevel gear (recommended above 24")
- Non-rising stem actuator
- Cable lockout for manual handwheel valves
- Lock-Pin style lockouts for open, closed or both positions
- Air/hydraulic/spring cylinders
- Electric motor operators
- Control accessories
- Extension stems, floorstands, stem guides
General Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve Applications:
- Pulp and paper
Technical Data Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve
- 2" to 24" 150 psi CWP
- 30" and 36" 100 psi CWP at ambient temperature
Testing: Per MSS SP-81
Solid cast knife gate valve provides value and performance with many standard features not found in other, commodity, knife gate valves.
Features & Benefits:
- 304, 316, 317 or WCB solid cast, one-piece body designed and qualified through FEA analysis to meet the pressure rating and shell test requirements of MSS SP-81
- Face-to-face per MSS SP-81 through 36".
- Precision machined seat with multiple gate guides provides tight one-way shut-off.
- Gate edge is beveled for easier packing seal and longer packing life.
- Meets MSS SP-81 shutoff requirement of 40 cc per inch per minute at 40 psi (water test).
- Port diameter exceeds requirements of MSS SP-81 and is equal to SCH 40 pipe through full size range.