Series No. 8740 In-Line Pressure / Vacuum Conservation Vent
The design of the Protectoseal In-Line Pressure / Vacuum Conservation Vent, Series No. 8740, makes these vents particularly suited for mounting inside tank house installations. Outlet pipes can direct vapors to some appropriate area for discharge. Locating the vent inside the building facilitates maintenance and eliminates hazardous rooftop inspections. Pallets in the vent housing allow intake of air and escape of vapors as the tank normally breathes in and out. Pallets open and close to permit only that intake or outlet relief necessary to remain within permissible working pressures and avoid tank damage.
- Sizes 2" (DN 50), 3"(76.2mm) and 4" (DN 100)
- Particularly suited for in-house tank installations
- Reduces costly evaporation losses
- Settings achieved by weight loading
- ProFlow® Sizing/Selection Software
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-leak pallet design - certified test reports
- Easy handling, inspection & maintenance