Swing Check Valves
ValPro swing check steel valves offer dependable service as back flow prevention for steam, air, gas, oil, oil vapor, and high pressure installations. Bolted bonnet for low to medium pressures, whereas pressure seal bonnet is recommended for the highest pressure classes. Delivered in a wide range of carbon and stainless steel material. Additionally these valves can be manufactured in non-ferrous alloys such as aluminum bronze, etc. They are available in the standard API trims, or other as per client specification.
- Sizes DN 2" to DN 36"
- Class 150# to Class 2500#
- RF, RTJ, or BW
- Bolted or Pressure Seal Bonnet
- Welded or Threaded Seat Rings
- Design & manufacture according to API 6D, BS 1868
- Face-to-face according to ASME B16.10
- End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RF & RTJ), ASME B16.25 (BW)
- Test & Inspection according to API 598
- Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103