UNP Lined Ball Valve
Lined Valves for corrosive applications: PFA, PVDF ( Kynar ), PPH and TEFZEL Lined & Anti-Static PFA Grade
PRODUCT FEATURES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- UNP offers both Reduced Port and Full Port Design Ball Valves.
- UNP has floating Ball Design for Reduced Port and Ball & Stem Integral design for Full Port Ball Valves.
- UNP offer Chevron packings (Sintered Packings) for both reduced Port and Full Port Valves and Valves are subjected to Helium Leak test in case if the same is required.
- UNP lining is anchored with dove tail groove and makes its valve suitable for both Pressure and Vacuum Applications.
- UNP offers all metal components in investment castings, ensuring intact and homogeneous lining and having an overall even thickness of lining at intricate contours.
- UNP uses virgin raw materials such as PFA from Dupont or Dyneon and specific grades are used which are high purity grade, enables the use of its valves even in Pharma and food industries.
- UNP can offer flange dimensions in DIN, ANSI and JIS standards.
- UNP Valves are all with ISO mounting pad design, enables mounting of actuators very easy.
- UNP does lining of all Valves by latest injection molding process and not by transfer molding process makes its lining more compact and reliable.
- UNP subjects it’s 100% valve quantity produced to both Hydro and Pneumatic Test ensuring 100% reliability for the performance of valves under pressure.
- UNP is an ISO 9001:2008 company and is having CE certificate for all its Lined Ball Valves both reduced port and full port design under PED 1128.
- UNP provides all lining materials for corrosive applications such as PFA, FEP, PVDF, ETFE, ECTFE and PPH.
- UNP standard body casting material is ASTM A 216 GR. WCB and upon requirement can also provide ASTM A 351 GR. CF 8 or CF 8 M / ASTM A 890 GR. 4A (CD3MN) / Super Duplex.
- UNP provides Antistatic PFA lined Valves in grade C 980 of Dupont or 8502 ESDZ of Dyneon as just the grounding spring device can not conduct static charge from inside of the valve as normal grade of PFA is a non-conductive liner in the valve.
PRODUCT DESIGN AND TESTS PERFORMED
|DESIGN STD||BS EN 17292|
|SHELL DESIGN||ANSI B 16.34|
|FACE TO FACE DIM.||ANSI B 16.1|
|FLANGE CONNECTION RATING||ANSI B 16.5, 150# / DIN PN 10 / JIS|
|TESTING STANDARD||API 598 / BS EN 12266-1|
|TEST PERFORMED||API 598||API 598|
|SIZES||0.5" TO 4"||6" TO 12"|
|HIGH PR. SHELL TEST HYDRO||420 PSI||225 PSI|
|HIGH PR. SEAT TEST HYDRO||270 PSI||165 PSI|
|LOW PR. SEAT PNEUMATIC||105 PSI||75 PSI|
|SPARK TEST||20 KDVC|