Flotech released a new version of their customer online safety valve history that will allow customers to access information from any web connected device 24 hours a day, every day. Test reports for specific valves can be accessed by scanning a valve tag with a smartphone.
Understanding the history of valve repairs, and parts replacement, will allow customers to order critical parts in advance and avoid downtime.
A Flotech VIP valve tag with a unique QR bar code (Quick Response- 2 dimensional bar code) will be attached to each tested valve.
Customers can scan the valve tag with their smartphones and access all history and the latest test report for that valve through a password protected secure website. Smartphones work in almost any location, can easily fit in a pocket and most people already have one. No costly, bulky or specialized scanning equipment is required.
- Secure, online access to safety valve repair history & test reports
- Customer access, search, view, print from any web browser
- Organize and search by customer locations
- Search any attribute- i.e. serial number, equipment number, etc.
- Report on last test date, last repair date, next test date
All information securely hosted at ValveReport.com
Use our smartphone application to securely scan the valve and access the asset history and last test report results.