Safety & Relief Valve Experts -sales, testing, certification and service.
Our safety valve experts provide our customers with the right information and maintain a large inventory of valves and parts.
Safety valves are used in a variety of applications, including air/gas, vapor, steam and liquid service. Flotech has been approved by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors to perform safety and relief valve testing, repair and certification.
Our valve experts will focus on getting your valves tested, repaired and quickly set to the exact specifications. We evaluate the repair condition of every valve and will recommend the right solution to manage your maintenance program.
Most springs, rings and other replaceable relief valve parts are available from stock. We provide new safety valves , repaired safety and safety relief valves to the following industries:
- Energy, Power and Refining
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Oil and Gas, Water
- Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage
- Building and Construction, NASA, Military
- Mining, Marine, Municipalities, Hospitals, Colleges and Schools
Factory Authorized Relief Valve Assembly and Safety Valve Facility:
Farris- Consolidated- Anderson Greenwood – Crosby – Kunkle – Varec
ASME and National Board certified shop with a steam boiler always available for quickly setting your valves to reduce your downtime.
- Online valve field testing
- New safety and safety relief valves for same day shipment
- Discs, disc holders, soft goods kits, springs, conversion kits and bellows assemblies in stock
- Air and Liquid Test Benches
- Boiler Steam Testing to 1750 Psi
- Repair Services to support Maintenance Outage Requirements
Minimize Your Downtime
Field Testing Safety and Relief Valves
Flotech uses portable Accutest and AVK testing equipment to verify the set pressure of safety and safety relief valves in-line, without having to shut down a system or unit. By applying force to the valve spindle, coupled with system pressure, and a “true” effective area, specifications are acquired, processed, stored, and printed.
AccuTEST Safety Valve Test System
- Test safety valves while in position, under a full load.
- Unsurpassed accuracy, reliability and safety, with consistently reproducible results.
- Eliminates the possibility of human error throughout every stage of operation.