Bi-directional, Ultralow Burst Pressure Size Range 3 – 8 in 75 – 200 mm Burst Pressure Range 1″ WC – 150 PSIG 0.002 – 10.34 BARG 0.003 – 10.54 KG/CM2
The unique Lo-V rupture disc is designed to relieve undesired pressure conditions in either a forward or reverse-acting direction. Depending on how the holder is oriented, the Lo-V disc can perform the tasks of two different rupture discs and is designed to protect processing and storage tanks from implosion or overpressure conditions.
- Unique blade design offers superior opening and flow relief – patent pending.
- 1″ water column minimum burst pressure
- Sanitary and bolt-type configurations
- Compatible with many competitive holder designs
- 3-A approved by independent auditors
- Optional single-direction burst