2500# PRESSURE SEAL GATE VALVE #12013
2-24" Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
2500# Powell Pressure Seal Gate Valve Design Features:
• Flexible Wedge for improved seating and ease of operation, especially in high temperature service. Wedges are accurately guided thru the entire stroke.
• Powell pressure seal valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A-1.
• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome stem (API trim 5). Other trims available on request.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Pressure seal valve stems are non-rotating with surface finish to maximize packing seal for low fugitive emissions.
• Pressure seal valve yoke arms designed for ease of gear, motor or cylinder actuator adaptation