600- 2500# Pressure Seal Lift Check Valves
Figure Numbers: 1665 / 1965 / 1165 / 1265 Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations
600- 2500# Pressure Seal Lift Check Valves Design Features:
• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces (API trim 5).Other trims available on request.
• 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 table A-1.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Body and cap joint accurately machined. Gasket details on page 6.
• Each 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Application: These 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valves can be used in horizontal line with cap vertical only.