Specs & Brochures
600- 2500# Pressure Seal Tilting Disc Check Valve
2-24" Figure Numbers: 1695 / 1995 / 1195 / 1295 Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
600- 2500# Pressure Seal Tilting Disc Check Valve Design Features:
• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome disc pin (API trim 5). Other trims available on request.
• 600- 2500# Pressure Seal Tilting Disc Check Valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A- 1.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Body and cap joint accurately machined. Gasket details on page 6.
• Each 600- 2500# pressure seal tilting disc check valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• 600- 2500# Pressure Seal Tilting Disc Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line with cap vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Weld end valves are B16.10 short pattern design. Flanged end valves are available on request and are B16.10 long-pattern design. Weld end valve dimensions given in table on next page.
• Each pressure seal tilting disc check valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test, inspection result and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows: -Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys -Alternate trim materials -Drain and other auxiliary connections -NACE service -Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine -Other options available as Specified