600# Pressure Seal Globe Valve 1631
2-24" Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
600# Pressure Seal Globe Valve Design Features:
• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome stem (API trim 5). Other trims available on request.
• 600# pressure seal globe valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A-1.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Swivel disc for optimal seating and longer seat life.
• Each 600# pressure seal globe valve is shell, seat and backseat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Gland is two piece gland / gland flange design for optimal alignment and uniform packing compression.