Keyblok Double Block and Bleed Valve Isolation
The range of primary isolation double block and bleed valves meets both instrument and piping engineers’ specifications, offering significant savings on space, weight, installation and cost.
Suitable for line isolation, sample connectors and chemical injection service, KEYBLOK manifolds use ball valves, outside screw and yoke (OS&Y) bonnets and threaded bonnet instrument valves, and are available with a full range of threaded and flanged connections up to API 10K.
Materials: CS, SS, Duplex and other exotic materials
Seats: Metal and Soft, Fire-safe as standard
Connections: Threaded, flanged 1/2” to 2” ANSI, DIN and API 10K, other specialist bolted connections also available
Ball Valves - 0.39” [10 mm]
OS&Y Valve Bonnet - 1/4” [6.4 mm]
Instrument Valve Bonnet - 3/16” [4.7 mm]
Pressure (max): 10,000 psig [690 barg]
Temperature (max): 1,000°F [538°C
Features & Benefits:
- One-piece forged body combines a compact design with strength and reduced potential leak paths compared to conventional designs.
- Flanged connections are available on inlet or inlet and outlet in a choice of sizes and ratings to suit each application.
- Camlock safety feature is fitted on threaded outlet connections, preventing accidental loosening of the connection in service.
- Primary isolation ball valves are precision machined and super finished for high performance pressure and temperature ratings. Designed and tested as standard to be fire safe and anti-static.
- Heavy duty needle type globe valve is designed and tested to fire safe standards, ensuring bubble-tight shut-off on venting or isolation service.
- Bolt-on outlet option allows choice of connections for dual instrument mounting, welded connections and chemical injection.