Specs & Brochures
Series M5K 5AK M5YK Gauge Valves
Root isolation valves with outside screw and yoke, bolted bonnet construction for pressures up to 6,000 psi (414 barg)
Series M5K 5AK M5YK Gauge Valves Features:
- True 4-bolt bonnet design provides easy access to the packing gland. Stem threads are completely isolated from the process.
- Protective stem bellows and cap protects against atmospheric contamination, increases valve life and helps contain stem lubricant, reducing thread galling.
- Compact design minimizes space requirements. Lower valve weight improves connection strength and reduces induced bending moments.
- Multi-port outlet means fewer fittings, fewer leak points, and reduced installation costs.
- Standard CF8M investment cast yoke resists corrosion, increasing valve life.
- Single-piece yoke design eliminates stem binding.
- Widely compatible graphite or PTFE flange gasket ring minimizes bonnet-to-body gasket deterioration.
- Free-swiveling ball end stem design (M5K, M5YK) or non-rotating plug design (M5AK) provide bubble-tight valve closure without metal seat galling and low seating torque.
- Integral hard back seat (M5K, M5YK) protects against stem blowout and provides alternate sealing for longer packing life.
- Optional replaceable soft seat design (M5K, M5AK) provides the bubble-tight seat with a fully roddable, bi-directional flow.