Specs & Brochures
VALVE POSITION INDICATORS BURIED SERVICE 1-1/4” SQUARE EXTENSION STEMS
ELIMINATES BROKEN VALVE STEMS CAUSED BY OVER-OPENING OR OVER-CLOSING!
- Field-adjustable for any number of turns within the range of each model
- Constructed of heavy-duty, non-corrosive Dupont Delrin polymer, providing high-impact resistance even in cold climates
- Double O-ring seals keep out water and dirt
- 3rd-party tested to over 1 million revolutions
- Provided with stainless steel hardware
- Also available for use above ground in the floor or with Wall Brackets
- Specify direction of open (open left or open right)
- Model required (available in 57, 275 or 870 turns)
- Extension stem required (1-1/4″ square)
- Length required (provide “A” dimension on the illustration shown HERE)
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Tubing or solid bar
- Debris Shield Item #367-9415 recommended for buried service.