Root isolation valves with outside screw and yoke, bolted bonnet construction for pressures up to 6,000 psi (414 barg)
Series M5K 5AK M5YK Gauge Valves Features:
- True 4-bolt bonnet design provides easy access to the packing gland. Stem threads are completely isolated from the process.
- Protective stem bellows and cap protects against atmospheric contamination, increases valve life and helps contain stem lubricant, reducing thread galling.
- Compact design minimizes space requirements. Lower valve weight improves connection strength and reduces induced bending moments.
- Multi-port outlet means fewer fittings, fewer leak points, and reduced installation costs.
- Standard CF8M investment cast yoke resists corrosion, increasing valve life.
- Single-piece yoke design eliminates stem binding.
- Widely compatible graphite or PTFE flange gasket ring minimizes bonnet-to-body gasket deterioration.
- Free-swiveling ball end stem design (M5K, M5YK) or non-rotating plug design (M5AK) provide bubble-tight valve closure without metal seat galling and low seating torque.
- Integral hard back seat (M5K, M5YK) protects against stem blowout and provides alternate sealing for longer packing life.
- Optional replaceable soft seat design (M5K, M5AK) provides the bubble-tight seat with a fully roddable, bi-directional flow.