Vent-Tech Model SDG sewer valve is essentially a shorter version of the zero pressure sealing Model SZG combination air/vacuum relief valve. In low-pressure applications where clearance height is ample, specify the Model SZG valve, otherwise, we recommend specifying the Model SDG.
The shortest Flat Float Valve Experience will Permit!
- Low-Pressure Sealing (1 PSI min)
- Compact Design
- Improved Self-Flushing Design
- Improved Air-Flow
- Surge Protection
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- Protect Pipeline From Collapse Due To Vacuum
- Column Separation Protection
- Durable, Reliable, and Proven Design
- Low Maintenance Construction – 316L SS
- Efficient, Effective, and High Value – Best in Class!
- Patented Design Features