2-24″ Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
1500# Powell Pressure Seal Gate Valve Design Features:
- Flexible Wedge for improved seating and ease of operation, especially in high-temperature service. Wedges are accurately guided through the entire stroke.
- Powell pressure seal valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A-1.
- Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome stem (API trim 5). Other trims are available on request.
- Seat faces are lapped for a smooth finish and superior sealing.
- Pressure seal valve stems are non-rotating with a surface finish to maximize packing seal for low fugitive emissions.
- Pressure seal valve yoke arms are designed for ease of gear, motor, or cylinder actuator adaptation.