2-24″; Pressure Seal Bonnet, Butt Weld Ends, Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
2500# Pressure Seal Globe Valve Design Features:
- Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome stem (API trim 5). Other trims are available on request.
- 2500# pressure seal globe valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A-1.
- Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
- Seat faces are lapped for a smooth finish and superior sealing.
- Swivel disc for optimal seating and longer seat life.
- Each 2500# pressure seal globe valve is shell, seat, and backseat pressur90e tested per industry standard API 598.
- The gland is a two-piece gland/gland flange design for optimal alignment and uniform packing compression.