Figure Numbers: 1665 / 1965 / 1165 / 1265 Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations
600- 2500# Pressure Seal Lift Check Valves Design Features:
- Standard trim is the stellite-faced seat and disc seat surfaces (API trim 5). Other trims are available on request.
- 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 table A-1.
- Seat faces are lapped for a smooth finish and superior sealing.
- Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
- The body and cap joint are accurately machined. Gasket details on page 6.
- Each 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
- Application: These 600- 2500# pressure seal lift check valves can be used in horizontal lines with cap vertical only.