2-24″ Pressure Seal Bonnet Butt Weld Ends Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials Available in all trim configurations Other sizes available on request
600# Pressure Seal Swing Check Valves Design Features:
- Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and 13% chrome carrier pin (API trim 5). Other trims are available on request.
- 600# Pressure seal swing check valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 table A-1.
- Seat faces are lapped for a smooth finish and superior sealing.
- Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
- Swivel disc for improved seat alignment and longer life.
- Each pressure seal swing check valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
- Pressure seal swing check valves are suitable for service in a horizontal line with a cap vertical or in a vertical line with a flow upward.
- Carrier Pin is confined within the body wall and is not accessible from the exterior, thus are no side body penetrations, eliminating a common leak path.