FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves use high precision investment casting method for all major pressure holding components. The standard base model offers a carbon steel body, plug, and cover (ASTM A216 Gr. WCB). Low porosity PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) as standard liner All cast parts have an acrylic-based coating prior to lining for added protection from corrosion attack due to permeation.
FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves feature an unpigmented virgin PFA lining applied by Transfer Molding and locked into castings by machined dovetail-shaped grooves, and cast dovetail-shaped recesses in body castings and cast holes.
- Prevents liner collapse in vacuum conditions
- Prevents blowout in high temperature and pressure combined conditions
- Transfer Molding ensures equal distribution and consistency of liner throughout the entire surface of the lined components as per ASTM F1545
- No weak sections in the valve liner
- All liner defects are directly visible