Applications: Air/gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers. Liquid-filled pressure vessels/systems, ASME Section VIII (UV).
Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks, and equipment
Pressure vessels – containing gas, air, liquid, or steam, including tanks and receivers.
Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems.
Bypass relief or pressure regulation.
All SS Model 911 may be suitable for sanitary/edible applications.
Process and industrial corrosive applications.Models 910, 911, 916, and 917: ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/Steam/Liquid, “UV” National Board certified.
Models 920, 921, and 927: ASME Section I Special use or application, “V” National Board certified. Also available for vacuum service. PED certified for non-hazardous gas. Not for use with oxidizing fluids.
Model 910: Carbon Steel (CS) body and bonnet with Stainless Steel (SS) trim.
Model 911: All SS construction.
Model 916: Same as model 910 resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
Model 917: Same as model 911 except resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
Model 920: Steel body and bonnet with screwed cap and stainless steel spring for organic fluid vaporizers (ASME Section I -“V” Special Use or application).
Model 921: Steel body and bonnet with plain lift lever and stainless steel spring for forced flow steam generators (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application).
Model 927: Steel body and bonnet with packed lift lever and SS spring for high temperature/pressure hot water boilers (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application).
Features & Benefits:
- Available with soft seats.
- Threaded cap standard (back pressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 psig [3.4 barg]*.
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- The warn ring offers easy adjustability.
- The pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction.
- Valve bodies are heavy-duty casting.
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped-off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage