Technical data Supply pressure: 40 to 160 psig (see torque charts MORMC-0333)
Supply medium: Air or any gas compatible with materials of construction
Temperature rating Standard range: -20°F to 210°F
Optional range : -65°F to 300°F
Angular rotation: 90 degrees ± 8 degrees
Stainless steel spring return and double-acting pneumatic quarter-turn actuators Output torques to 240,000 lb. in.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative stainless steel construction as standard provides superior corrosion resistance both internally and externally.
- Scotch yoke design using precision bearings eliminates dead bands in the yoke mechanism, providing the greatest torque output at the beginning and end of the stroke.
- Heat-treated stainless steel thrust pins and rollers transfer piston force to
17-4PH stainless steel yoke by rolling to reduce friction, for longer life and more efficient torque transmission.
- Bi-directional travel stops provide accurate valve rotation adjustment.
- PTFE piston bearings, piston rod bushings, and output shaft bushings provide longer life, reduce maintenance, and require no lubrication.
- Universal design position indicator and pointer allow for either parallel or perpendicular mounting.
- Stainless steel construction allows proximity switches to be directly mounted in the actuator housing, eliminating the need to mount brackets and cam assemblies on top of the actuator.
- NAMUR drive slot allows mounting of accessories closer to the actuator, resulting in a more compact, precise assembly, and eliminating the need for coupling.
- Spring return model design requires no special tools to safely and easily disarm the spring in the field, reducing downtime and providing a ‘man-safe’ spring.