Technical Data Supply pressure: Up to 2,250 psig Supply medium: Any pneumatic or hydraulic fluid compatible with materials of construction. Temperature Rating Standard: -20°F to 210°F Optional: -65°F to 300°F Angular rotation: 90 degrees ±8 degrees
- 2,250 psig Operating Pressure Rating
- Direct Gas/Hydraulic Actuators
- Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel Quarter-turn
- Double Acting and Spring Return Models
- Output Torques to 1,091,564 lb. in.
Designed for “on-off” or modulating control of any quarter-turn ball, butterfly, rotary plug, or damper-style valve applications. For use in chemical processing, food & beverage, iron & steel, off-shore marine, pharmaceutical, power, oil & gas, pulp & paper, and textile industries.
Features & Benefits:
- High-pressure construction eliminates undesirable regulators and relief valves for supply pressures.
- Hydraulic dampening provides smooth “open-close” operation to prevent detrimental valve slamming.
- Ductile iron housing provides long product life with durable, cost-effective operation.
- Output shaft made of high-strength alloy steel transmits torque without fatigue.
- Sintered bronze bushings or Teflon® composite bearings on the output shaft eliminate sideloading of the valve stem to maximize stem packing performance.
- Chrome-plated steel piston rod provides strength and corrosion resistance for enduring high-cycle applications.
- Sintered bronze piston rod bushings provide low-friction support and precise alignment of the piston rod to increase efficiency, reduce maintenance, and extend actuator life.
- Heat-treated stainless steel thrust pins and rollers transfer piston force to 17-4PH stainless steel or ductile iron yoke by rolling to reduce friction, for longer life and more efficient torque transmission.
- Teflon® guide bands ensure low-friction piston guidance during operation to protect cylinder walls from potential scoring and extend seal performance with a continuous cylinder wiping action.
- Bi-directional travel stops provide accurate valve rotation adjustment.
- ISO 5211 mounting promotes easier valve adaption by utilizing internationally recognized mounting patterns.
- The NAMUR drive slot on the output shaft enables accessory-driven components to maintain a compact, low-profile assembly.
- Tectyl-coated springs can be disarmed without special tools to safely and easily disassemble the actuator in the field, reducing downtime and providing a “man-safe” spring.
- Easily removable housing cover provides effortless access for internal inspection.