Specs & Brochures
Flowrox Slurry Wafer Knife Gate Valve
Isolate the flow in demanding conditions with Flowrox slurry knife gate valves
Flowrox Slurry Wafer Knife Gate Valve (SKW) is designed for heavy duty purposes to isolate flow, even in the most demanding process conditions. The complete valve is built around an ease of maintenance concept and it contains only three service parts: ring sleeves, upper seal, and the valve gate.
- Improved performance - Integrated load distribution ring
- Ease of maintenance - Universal tower design
- Simple installation - One piece body with lockout pins
Flowrox Slurry Wafer Knife Gate Valve Benefits & Features:
- Bi-directional flow
Bi-directional flow tolerates backflow. 100% isolation.
- Free flow
Full bore enables a free flow of process medium.
- Wear resistant
Only the ring sleeves in contact with the process medium.
- Simple to install and service
Face-to-face according to industry standards. Contains only three service parts; ring sleeves, upper seal and the valve gate
- No over compression during installation
Integrated load distribution ring.