Scored, Forward-acting, High-Pressure Size Range 0.5 – 48 in 13 – 1219 mm Burst Pressure Range 35 – 600 PSIG 2.4 – 413.7 BARG 2.46 – 421.84 KG/CM2 Tolerances ±5% of marked burst pressure
The SCRD Series rupture discs are specifically designed for high-pressure applications in either liquid or vapor applications. The SCRD Series rupture discs are well suited for minimizing leakage and corrosion in pressure relief valves, isolating them from process contaminants.
- An interlocking ring prevents disc slippage at high operating and rupture pressures.
- The SCRD Series can be operated as high as 90% of its rated burst pressure, depending on the service conditions.
- Withstands full vacuum in all pressure ratings
- Cross-scored design can be manufactured to be non-fragmenting (specify when ordering).
- Ideal for relief valve isolation when non-fragmenting is specified
- Available in a wide range of materials including 316/316L SST, Nickel 200/201, Monel® 400, Inconel® 600, and Hastelloy® C276. Other materials may be available on request
- Will provide pressure relief at or below its rated burst pressure, even if damaged