The TopWorx D-Series valve controllers are our flagship line of premium valve controllers. The D-Series offers spacious, rugged enclosures in aluminum, stainless steel, or resin that accommodate a multitude of available switch, bus communication, and position transmitter options. All D-Series valve controllers are intrinsically safe and offer flexibility for high/low currents with 4amp/120vac and 3amp/24vdc capabilities. Whether you require a non-incendive box or a more robust explosion-proof / non-incendive controller, we have the platform to meet the needs of your environment and application.
TopWorx D-Series features global certifications on each model sold. UL/CSA, ATEX, IECEX, GOST, FISCO, INMETRO, and NEPSI are just a few of the available certifications that will allow you to standardize plant processes on a global level.
Other prominent options include:
- Integral, low-power pilot valves
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Single or dual-coil
- 1.2 or 3.0Cv
- One – four conduit entries
- Fully customizable visual display
- Emergency Shut Down (ESD) for use in SIL-3 applications
- TopWorx ESD Valve Controllers provide a complete Partial Stroke Test Solution with unique features and functionality that enable partial stroke testing of emergency shutdown valves without disrupting or shutting down the process.
- The world’s first modular, discrete indication package with a junction box for Global Containment.
- The TopWorx DXP combines bus networking, pilot valve, and position sensors into a single globally certified, flameproof/explosion-proof enclosure that attaches to any automated valve package.
- The TopWorx DXR packs all the versatility of the single-platform DXP into a rugged, corrosion-proof Valox® resin enclosure. The DXR is perfect for use in corrosive environments.
- The TopWorx DXS is a 316 stainless steel valve controller that combines bus networking, pilot valve, and position sensors into a single globally certified, explosion-proof enclosure that attaches to any automated valve package.