The Vent-Tech Model SSG sewer valve is essentially a shorter version of the Model SWG air/vacuum relief valve but with improved flow performance, less weight, and better self-cleaning. In applications where clearance height is ample or valve weight is not a factor, specify the Model SWG valve, otherwise, we recommend specifying the Model SSG.
A Lower Height, Lighter Weight Stainless Valve Design
- Improved Self-Flushing Design
- Improved Air-Flow
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- Three psi Minimum Sealing
- Protect Pipeline From Collapse Due To Vacuum
- Maximize The Capacity of the Pipeline
- Surge Protection
- Column Separation Protection
- Durable, Reliable, and Proven Design
- Low Maintenance Stainless Steel Construction
- Efficient, Effective, and High Value – Best in Class!
- Preferred Valve of Top Civil Engineering Firms